The M100 is an exclusive – limited to 100 members – community of adventure travelers and conservation-focused philanthropists, dedicated to preserving the 29,000-acre watershed of the Mamoní Valley Preserve and its tropical ecosystems.
We are like-minded people who enjoy building lifelong friendships with one another, our families, and regularly interacting with each other, meeting both in Panama and in the U.S. at exclusive events.
Become a Member
As a candidate, you must be sponsored by a current M100 Member or an MVP Board Member
Exclusive membership fees
- Initiation Fee
- A $100,000 donation. Multi-year pledges may be arranged
- Annual Dues
- $5,000 per year
- Experience Fees: prices vary by event or trip
What makes us Stand Out
M100 Club members tend to meet the following criteria:
- Value belonging to a community of purpose.
- Are accomplished individuals in our fields.
- Are active and love the outdoors.
- Understand that forests and biodiversity are essential for the planet.
- Are kind, generous, and open-minded.
- Meet fellow professional individuals.
- Participate in M100 Events in Panama and the U.S.
- Belong in Members-Only online portal.
- Join in expeditions at the Preserve:
- Ocean 2 Ocean, exclusive dates
- M100 Retreats, exclusive dates
- Tax benefits on our Initiation Fee and a portion of the Experience Fees.
- Flight emissions offset when flying to the Mamoní Valley Preserve.
- Prioritized access and special discounts at Centro Mamoní.
- MVP limited edition 4-people clothing when visiting the Preserve.
- Featured M100 Member profile on our MVP website.
- Name a new trail or mother tree after someone you choose (limited by availability)